THE CLENERGEN FOUNDATION
Business has the power to benefit local and global communities and to this end we have created The Clenergen Foundation, an independent trust dedicated to social health, education, conservation and long-term rural development.
Our immediate goal is to assist and inspire individuals and organisations to preserve natural resources at a local level, building a collective environmental awareness among people of all economic backgrounds for a more sustainable future. To facilitate this each region will have its own Foundation set up locally.
The first not for profit organisation has been set up by Clenergen India Private Limited to meet the following objectives:
- Set up Primary Medical Centers to provide free medical aid to the general public who come in the notified `below poverty line' category.
- Provide scholarships to deserving students who come from the economically backward families as also books, study materials etc.
- Adopt village schools to which we can provide audio visual communication aids, used computers etc.
- Conduct environment and health awareness campaigns
- Assist in the rebuilding of villages effected by flooding and other natural disasters resulting from the effects of climate change