The Clenergen model will deliver a sustainable and secure supply of renewable electricity, equal to or below the cost of Coal, independent of any Government Subsidy or Carbon financing.
Clenergen Corporation has entered into a 5,000 acre sub lease located in Guyana (South America) to cultivate Marjestica and Bamboo. Clenergen Corporation retains the right to sub lease an additional 145,000 acres of contiguous savannah lands located next to the river port with full barge loading facilities to export of wood chips from the port. The cost per tonne of wood chips delivered to the port is projected be at a very competitive price for export to the UK and USA markets.
Clenergen Corporation intends to establish energy crop plantations in Mozambique, Tanzania and Madagascar. The plantations will serve as a feedstock supply base for the export of wood chips to operating biomass power plants in Southern Africa and India. The cost of cultivation of energy crops will be low, since irrigation will not be required to cultivate bamboo and Melia dubia. Downstream, it is planned to install Rapid Thermal Processing Technology )RTP) to convert the wood chips into Pyrolysis oil and hydrocarbon fuel for export and blending with fossil fuel at refineries located in the Middle East.
Clenergen Corporation has entered into a Strategic Alliance with Energy Technologies (PVTY) Limited based on Johannesburg, South Africa for the purpose of installing Gasification Biomass Power Plants located in South Africa and in the Copper Mining Belt of Zambia. Energy Technologies have been actively involved in renewable energy projects in Southern Africa for the past 4 years.
Clenergen Corporation intends to establish energy crop plantations in Mozambique Sri Lanka and export the wood chips to operating biomass power plants in Southern India The cost of cultivation of energy crops will be low, since irrigation will not be required to cultivate bamboo and Melia dubia.
Clenergen Press Releasess
- CLENERGEN ANNOUNCES A STRATEGIC CHANGE IN ITS BUSINESS MODEL TO BECOME THE WORLDWIDE BIOFUEL SUPPLIER OF BIOMASS FEEDSTOCK FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY THROUGH LICENSING AGREEMENTS AND JOINT VENTURES
Thursday, 08 September 2011 22:00
- Clenergen Expects First Profit as It Divests Indian Unit
Thursday, 08 September 2011 21:49
- CLENERGEN – one of India’s largest biomass power generating companies and a global specialist in the cultivation and the production of sustainable biomass feedstock - is available for meetings in New York from June 20th until June 30th through its Chairman and CEO Mark Quinn
Monday, 20 June 2011 19:11
- Clenergen is said to become one of India's largest Biomass Power generating companies in 2011
Thursday, 02 June 2011 00:00
- Clenergen restructures its Board of Directors in preparation for institutional fund raising in North America
Tuesday, 24 May 2011 00:00
- Clenergen positioned to experience rapid growth in the emerging markets
Wednesday, 27 April 2011 00:00
- Clenergen Philippines signs strategic partnership with Powersource.
Monday, 25 April 2011 00:00
- Clenergen closes $8 Million in Working capital and project specific financing
Tuesday, 05 April 2011 00:00
- Clenergen sees huge benefits from the Indian government's announcement to target 10,000MW of biomass power generation by 2020.
Friday, 25 March 2011 00:00
- Clenergen to commence generation of electricity at the 27MW/h cogeneration power plant in India
Monday, 07 March 2011 00:00